1. What is the SHIELD SWIFT LINE OF PRODUCTS?
The Shield Swift is a rapid deployable weather protection rain gear line of products.
The product utilizes CO2, similar to an auto inflating life vest, to rapidly inflate a temporary shelter for anyone in need of cover due to inclement weather..
It's easily storable, reusable, and deploys rapidly (less than 10 seconds).
The material is lightweight (product weighs less than 5 pounds), tear resistant, water resistant and tested against hail up to 2 inches in diameter.
When a motorcycle rider rides into a rain/hail storm he/she:
- Pulls bike to safety, off road, and sets it on the kick stand.
- Open storage unit and extract SS RIDE.
- Open container, exposing deployable.
- Hold device over head, and trigger CO2.
- Inflatable will inflate, giving temporary cover.
- Hold handles in appropriate places to counter any wind.
- Once storm passes, clean water off the SS RIDE.
- Deflate SS RIDE by opening valves.
- Close valves, ensure trigger is reset and install another CO2 canister.
- Roll up device according to instructions and close up container.
- Store it.
3. When will it be available?
The SS Ride will be available by Mid June 2021.
4. How much will it cost?
Final pricing is still being determined. Currently, we anticipate a pricepoint near $399.99 per unit.
5. Can we pre-order?
Yes, link is here: