Giant Vision Award FINALIST!
2021 Governor’s Giant Vision Qualifiers Announced
Pierre, SD - As host of the Governor’s Giant Vision Business and Student Business Competitions, South Dakota Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board Chair Brian Sandvig, Valley Queen Cheese Factory, Milbank, recently announced the qualifying applicants for the 2021 Business and Student competitions.
The following were selected by a panel of judges as the top qualifying entries that will advance to the next level of the competition held Wednesday, April 28 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. The display area in Exhibit Hall 1 will be open to the public from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
• Artic Sombrero (unique lid designed to interface with 12 oz canned beverages and replace the lid on a standard 30 oz Yeti style tumbler), Ron Heiman, Sioux Falls
• Cybernet Human LLC – iYou (application for patient access to healthcare records), Clay Strombeck and Kelly McKinney, Rapid City
• Halogi Hot Sauce (premium line of sauces), Luke Davidson and Nick Curry, Brookings and White
• Hydrolyst, LLC (process to reduce the production cost and life span of electrocatalysts used in hydrogen fuel cells), Kirstie Gildemeister and Kelsey Fitzgerald, Rapid City
• Shield Swift (rapid deployable weather protection device for the motorcycle market), Denise Robertson and Duane Langenfeld, Rapid City
• Sternum Protect (device to assist with recovery after open chest surgeries), Angel Rollag and Amanda Rollag, Sioux Falls